Our Website

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Edward, Bella and Alice new release

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well. Here at Spesch Stamps we decided (on the spur of the moment) that I would release these stamps that I designed a while ago. I did tweek them a little bit but they are essentially the same as they were when I first designed them. As it was a spur of the moment thing not many of the DT were able to get anything done with the stamps. Sammi and myself thankfully were able to whip something up. These are available on the website now for $2 each.

Tracey
Sammi

4 Comentários:

Sammi said...

your images are really cute Trace! I like em!! tee hee :D

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... a beautiful card Tracey!!! The coloring is amazing - as always! And I love the papers and the cute image.
Have a nice day.

Hugs Jannie.

Merry said...

Great images Tracey and I love the card you have created. Also really like Sammi's. I have only just gotten into the Twilight series....just finished the second book.

AMIT said...

Wonderful card nice looking too.

How to Make a Website