Our Website

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sneaak Peek

Good morning sweethearts. It has been a while and I am sorry. I have been suffering from PND and not feeling well on top of that so it has been a hard week. Just thought I would share with you some sneak peeks from the new release on 1st June. These are such cute stamps and I hope that you love them as much as we do. Most of this release is by an exceptionally talented 'new' designer Max. He is the best and has come up with some great designs for this release and one for the 1st July - stay tuned for that one - you will not be disappointed.






I have got a couple of our most popular stamps ready to put in store as clear stamps. Penny (without sunflower background) and Sophie (girl with balloons) will be available as clear stamps on the 1st of June too.

5 Comentários:

Marley said...

Wow!! Great sneek peaks.. sure there will be lots of fun summer images!! hugs Marley

Chantelle said...

Oooh, I'm sure they will be fabulous Trace - take care of yourself and hope you feel good again soon x

Farm Girl said...

can't wait to see them!

Hugs to you honey, hope you feel better soon.xxxxxx

dolcreations said...

What a tease! These look so fun! I can't wait to see the new release! Hope you are feeling much better soon.

AMIT said...

Looking nice.

How to Make a Website