Our Website

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spotlight on Kaylou

Last but certainly not least our spotlight today is on the gorgeous creations
by Kaylou.
All I can say is that if passion could be bottled than Kaylou
would make an absolute fortune.
Kaylou loves using Spesch Stamps and I am so grateful as her cards are always stunning.
Enjoy the last of our spotlights.

Kei winking
Spring Flower
Hatter
Spring Dandelion

I will not be doing a spotlight on myself - although if I did I would need to put more that four cards on the post. LOL.

Please stay tuned for Saturday the 15th for our next release. I am hoping you will love them as much as I do and also the official launch of Spesch Designer Stamps website. I will also be drawing the blog candy on Saturday so keep an eye out for the post with all the gorgeousness plus our winner. Enjoy the rest of your week.

4 Comentários:

unicorn said...

Wow!They are just wonderful.I love them all.Have a nice day!:)))))

cheryl said...

wow these are all stunning cards,such detail too hugs cheryl xxx

Unknown said...

Fab cards... love them all!
Hugs
Kim
x

Wendy ten Hove said...

I really, really love this last one! The spring dandelion!! It's my favorite! It's happy, fun and beautifully made!!!!
Amazing work and fabulous owl-paper!

Love, Wendy