Our Website

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Abby Kadabby

Good morning sweet friends. Hope we are all well. Wow the week has gone so quickly. Can you believe that it is Saturday already....!!!!! At least here in Australia.

I would like to introduce you to Abby. This is an illustration by myself. Hope you like.
Sammi did an amazing job with this card. I love the eyes and the colours on the card. You must pop in to Sammi's blog and check out her new venture. For those in Australia and love Copics why don't you apply for her DT.







$3USD

As for my DT search. OMG there are a lot of talented ladies out there. You are making it very hard to pick a top ten but would love for them to keep coming. I love following new blogs.


Thanks to those of you who gave a name for the Fairy - there were some really great names but I have decided that Crystal it is so that means Kylie you get her. Email me and I will send her your way.

3 Comentários:

Merry said...

Tracey you are waaaay to clever. This is a great teenage girl image. Yes, lovely colouring by Sammi

Anonymous said...

Wow thi image is so adorable and the card really gorgeous, great job !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Kylie said...

Aaaaghh, that's me! Such a gorgeous 'Crystal' fairy. Promise to take good care of her;) Thanks so much.

Kylie ox