Our Website

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introducing Bree

Morning everyone. Firstly before I tell you about this gal I would like to thank you all for your support. If I didn't have such great friends in blog land - new and old - this little venture would not have taken off. Thank you all.

For those who have applied for the DT - OMG you are all making it so hard to chose a top ten. There is just over a week to go so if you like these stamps please I would love to see your applications.

On to this girl. I have named this Summer gal - Bree. Due to the varying seasons all over the world - Autumn here in Australia and Spring everywhere else I got Christina to design this summer stamp. She has so much personality. LOL. She is available on the Digi page or in the Etsy store.









$3USD

I would love to tell you that I have got two more designers who are designing for me and you should see the gorgeous Spring stamps that I have already. The new DT and you all are going to love them. Christina will most likely be designing more stamps for me very soon. If you like cute than I am sure you will love the cuteness she is coming up with.

5 Comentários:

Sammi said...

I love this card..it's so fresh.. love the papers and colours! Bree is lovely! and coloured beautifully!
Sammi
xxx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Tracey,gorgeous colours and colouring!!!
xx

Kylie said...

Oh I love Bree and your colouring is fantastic.

Kylie xo

Kellie said...

OOOOO she is gorgeous Trace! Bree suits her so well, better than just summer Gal hehe!
Hugs Kel xx

Marisa said...

Hi Tracey, just found your new stamps and have already bought 4! They are just gorgeous, can't wait to see what else comes next.
Hugs
Marisa