Our Website

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fall Girl stamp

Morning fellow stampers. Hope we are all having a good morning. Here in Melbourne it is overcast and a bit cool. No matter. Good for the soul after having so many hot days here. Bring on Autumn I say and in blogland style I thought I would bring some into my life with this fabulous stamp.

This is Fall Girl although I am looking for a good name for her. Have a couple already and the person who comes up with the most suitable name will get her for free. Get your thinking caps on.

Now on to these cards. This first one was done by Kimmi before she decided to take a break from blogland. I asked Kimmi to be on the DT and she said a very happy yes but circumstances changed and she was unable to be part of the team but she was able to do this. I don't know about you but looks like she was a bit hard on herself about her MOJO as this is just gorgeous.
This one is from little old me. Nothing fancy. LOL. Just a card with a gorgeous stamp. Enjoy your day.









$3USD

1 Comentário:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful cards! I really love the rich colors and flowers on the first card! The image is beautiful and the coloring is gorgeous!

I would call her Autumn or a pretty name like Melinda :)

TFS! hugs, margie