Our Website

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Queen of Hearts

Good morning everyone. How excited am I to give you the Queen of Hearts. Ain't she fabulous. Christina really did work quickly and excellently to get these to me. Next up will be the others from the set. You will have to wait for them though. Am I a tease or what.....???? Hahaha. You can purchase her by clicking on the button below - please be mindful that we are still trying to get everything working properly so if you have an issue please email me. So far so good though.



Please note that the stamp is only the Queen image not the two hearts or the red border.





$3USD


3 Comentários:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Hi Tracey tried to purchaseQueen of Hearts but it comes up that I'm purchasing Kailan ??
They are gorgeous by the way, MORE !!!
hugs
Sue x

Merry said...

Another wonderful card....such great colouring and an excellent image.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourite's, love the attitude she has, gorgeous outfit too.

Wonderful Card too Tracey :)
Suzi
xxx