Our Website

Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice stamp by Christine

Hey sweethearts. Thought I would show you this gorgeous card made by one of our DT's Christine. I love the blues and those gorgeous Cherry Blossoms. Don't you just love them. Oh and that ribbon. Great job Christine. I do love it.


On another note -there is a badge at the side of the blog if you want it. Would love to see you spread the word if you can.

Have I got some goodies to show you - probably over the weekend. Christina has been having lots of fun with the stamp designs and has whipped up a Queen of Hearts and has a Mad Hatter, Chesire Cat and the Rabbit all coming soon. Can't wait to show you all.

If you are interested in any of the stamps that I show you please just email me for now and I will send you a Paypal request invoice and email you the stamp.

3 Comentários:

Merry said...

A beautiful creation. Amazing how a simple colour change in make an image look so different.

Sammi said...

gorgeous creation...so soft and sweet!!
Sammi
xxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous, gonna colour up mine now wow wow.
hugs
Sue x