Our Website

Monday, March 8, 2010

Cupcake girl

Good evening. At least it is here. Hope we all had a great day. Lots of rain here in Australia. Hope it keeps up as we need it desperately with this drought we have been having here.

When I asked Christina to design a girl with a cake this is what she came up with. I love it. Could you imagine if you had a cake that huge....??? LOL. She is lots of fun. She doesn't have a name so at the moment she is just cupcake girl. Enjoy your evening.









$3USD

2 Comentários:

duep said...

Oh~! I think this is one of my favorites of the stamps :D
How you guys cut such perfect circles is beyond me! And ohhhh that cupcake paper is adorable!! I love how you colored cupcake girl XD - and I love how her name is still cupcake girl XD

Merry said...

Such a fun image.....and every birthday girls dream, I think.