Our Website

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bella and Cubs

Hey sweethearts (once again). Who is a major Twilight Fan.......????? Me me me.....!!!!! LOL. I never really knew what all the fuss was about - in fact when the movie came out I am like "What is Twilight....????". Then one day I was talking to Kellie Winnell and she convinced me to watch the movie. So I downloaded it - and I was hooked from that moment on. I went out and bought the first two books and even before reading through New Moon I went and bought the other two. OMG. I just can't get enough. So when I started getting Christina to do the illustrations for me I asked her if she could do a Twilight one with the two cubs. I couldn't ask for a better interpretation of what I wanted. So here you have Bella and the Cubs. What do you think....???? Hope you like you Twilight Fans. I might have another on the way later down the track.







$3USD

1 Comentário:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oooo! I love it! and yes, I am a huge fan of sparkly vampires :) The proof is on my blog post yesterday ;) hee, hee!
Lovely coloring and perfect sentiment!

hugs, margie